Wednesday, July 12, 2017

If life gives you lemons....

I can't get enough of the Lemon Zest stamp set especially when paired up with the Hardwood Background!  I have created three four cards for you today.... the last one has a bit of a twist ;) 

First up... I went with a lemonade theme and used the Jar of Love and Everyday Jars framelits to create a shaker jar of 'lemonade'.  I stamped a sentiment from the Cool Treats set, and added a die cut sentiment using the Cupcake cutouts. The background is the Hardwood stamp.
The little tiny lemons on the Corrugated tag are from the Beverage Bar set. The main lemon is mounted with foam squares. 

Next up, more clustering of the elements.  I used a tag die from Reverse Confetti.  The papers are from the Pick a Pattern collection. Once again, the lemons are mounted on dimensionals.


Now for this one I kept it pretty clean and simple.

On this one, I added some washi tape and sprinkles of sequins.  

Now for the twist...

Everytime I was punching out the leaves, I thought one of them could be lips.... so....

I came up with this:

I stamped the leaf in Flirty Flamingo and then just used a watercolor pencil to draw in lips.  I then stamped the sentiments and cut them apart for interet.  The little hearts are stamped in Flirty Flamingo and are from the Weather Together stamp set.  The 'Just a Note' is from the Better Together Stamp set.  I have had these face stickers in my stash forever... finally able to put them to use!






2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a great set of cards, Laurel. I really like them all. They have a bright and fun summery feel. So optimistic. That one with the twist made me giggle. Thanks for sharing!

Annette Allen said...

oh wow these are all so fabulous..

01 09 10