Sunday, July 23, 2017

Christmas in July :)

While I still had these Stampin' UP! supplies out on the desk I decided to create a couple more Christmas cards.   Once again... these papers, stamps and dies will be available August 1 :)

First up , I created this one.  Simple and easy.  I used a snow drift die from MFT for the 'hills' and the peace die is from PTI.
Of course, a couple of staples :)

Next up, I was inspired by the Paper Players sketch, although I did sway a bit.


And yes, I did emboss again, and used ribbon... both of which have not been techniques I have done a lot of the past few years.  




I am getting excited as in just a few short days, hubby and I leave on our vacation.... Mediterranean cruise!  Can't wait!




2 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are wonderful...so smart to start early!

Jeanne said...

These cards look terrific. Great use of the fun up and coming papers. I hope you and your hubby have a fantastic vacation! :)

01 09 10