Saturday, September 30, 2017

Grateful Heart....

Happy Saturday!  I snuck in some crafty time before everyone starts arriving.  You see, every Saturday we look after our grand daughter.  Every Saturday my mom comes for a visit.  Almost every Saturday my BIL stops by and often my hubby's friend pops in.  Busy day in our household!

Anyways onto today's card.  I decided to create a CAS card (which, as I have said before.... often take me longer than my layered up and stitched ones!)

I used my new (which I love) stamp set from Right at Home stamp set Grateful Heart. I LOVE fall and anything related to it.  Thus I will be using this stamp set as much as I can before the onset of Christmas projects :)  
 


I have paired it up with some of my favorite dies.... that Reverse Confetti acorn - swoon and the Grateful Sentiment from Simon Says...

For added texture, I embossed the panel with a PTI embossing plate. 

Playing along with a few challenges:

The sketch is from Sketch Saturday:
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.ca/2017/09/sketch-483-with-amb-illustrations.html





I don't know about you, but my favorite stamp changes all of the time, but right now it is my RAH Grateful Heart :)
http://addictedtocas.blogspot.ca/2017/09/addicted-to-cas-challenge-121.html





http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.ca/2017/09/wild-card-week-413.html

Also the Sweet Stampin' challenge - Autumn

https://reverseconfetti.com/shop/happy-harvest-confetti-cuts/


https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product/Simon-Says-Stamp-GRATEFUL-Wafer-Dies-SSSD111624-STAMPtember-SSSD111624?currency=USD


6 comments:

Macimbalo said...

So pretty! Love your word die and that wood grain is stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at JUGS this week!

Jeanne said...

Hope you had a fun time with all the family and friends that pop in on Saturdays! Lovely compliment to you and yours that they gravitate to your house (plus you have the super cute granddaughter as incentive, right)?! Anyway, your card is beautiful. Adore the sentiment and all the fun details you added. Missed those staples ;) . Great card! :)

Nancy said...

Such a unique and fabulous card Laurel! That branch has so much depth and looks so realistic! Incredible job! Thanks for being in our gallery at Just Us Girls and we hope to see you again!

Sammy said...

This is sooo cute! fab card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Ellenor said...

What a great design! A very pretty card :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! Great job!! (from a fellow SS DT)

01 09 10