Sunday, September 10, 2017

Happiness is Homemade

When I saw the Echo Park Happiness is Homemade collection I had to get it as I knew it would work perfectly for these photos I got of my grand daughter one day when I was babysitting her.  She is so cute, every time we bake she 'needs' her outfit on :)



The die cut words were created using some Echo Park dies.

I tied some twine around one of the photos for some added interest.


These stickers were part of the pack but I put them on cardstock then cut out and mounted on foam squares for dimension. I stapled them onto the twine so they were dangling.




I think this is the first time that I have ever created a layout without using some sketch!  Yay me! ;)




1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, how adorable! LOVE those photos of your adorable granddaughter in her baking attire, and LOVE this layout! That paper is so, so perfect, and I love the doily and die cut words. The twine tie and dangling utensils are such a fun touch. And I really love how many photos you were able to include here, too!

01 09 10