Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Happy autumn.... hopefully sooner rather than later!

Another fall card... perhaps if I keep making them it will come ;)

I, once again have used my new Reverse Confetti Tall Stripe die along with the tag duo.  A couple of my favorites for sure.

The background wood texture paper is from SU! and the rest of the paper is from Pebbles.


I used foam strips to create a shaker panel.

I am playing along with (believe it or not... I started to create a more whitish card with flowers in a basket but it kind of changed ;) )

http://thecardconcept.blogspot.ca/2017/09/the-card-concept-77-weathered-florals.html




4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my cuteness overload.. i love it

Vicki Finger said...

I love your rustic fall card!! A great interpretation of the inspiration image! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Audrey Pettit said...

I do love me some autumn! This is uhhhhdorable, Laurel!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Love the layering going on with your autumnal card...especially adore the shaker window! Just darling through and through!

01 09 10