Friday, October 27, 2017

Stay Cozy

I absolutely couldn't wait to play with my new stamp set from Ellen Hutson (Cozy Lady).  I just received her in the mail today and inked her up as soon as I could!  I used the Warm and Cozy collection by Pebbles to paper piece her. 

The stamped sentiment is from Concord & 9th (Cozy Up)

Playing along with  a few challenges:

Simon Says - Anything Goes

http://papercraftcrew.com/pcc265-sketch-challenge/





http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.ca/2017/10/color-throwdown-466.html



3 comments:

Jeanne said...

She looks fabulous! Great looking card. The leaves on the right are so pretty. Great sentiment and the stack of logs really sets the mood! Thanks for sharing!

Jo Nevill said...

Beautiful Autumnal card
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week. Jo x

Becca Sadler said...

Wow! Love this autumnal card, too! I love your choices of colors, techniques, patterns, and especially your layout interpretation. Overall, the card front is very striking and adorable!!!!

01 09 10