Thursday, November 9, 2017

Bake the World a better place...

I had to play with the Pebbles sketch again, as I have so many little scraps of Pebbles paper just waiting to be used ;)

Today's card uses the Harvest collection along with some new Reverse Confetti stamps (Kitchen Love) - they pair nicely together don't you think? To carry out the theme... I added a die cut chicken wire background.

I clustered different elements from the Harvest.. chips along with bits of the pattern paper.  I also stamped and paper pieced the mixing bowl.  For the sentiment, I stamped it then cut it apart for more interest. 


We have a staff member who brings us homemade soup every Monday and baked goods throughout the year... I think this card will be perfect along with a little gift :)

http://pebblesincblog.com/2017/11/new-sketch-challenge-for-november.html

https://reverseconfetti.com/shop/kitchen-love/

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

What a neat card, Laurel. You've added so many goodies to make it shine. What a lovely and generous staff member!This would go perfect as a thank you! :)

01 09 10