Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Bath bomb Advent Calendar

I shared the Activity Advent Calendar I created for my oldest daughter and grand daughter here.  Well of course, I have to have one for my youngest daughter.....

She loves her baths, so I purchased 24 bath bombs of a variety of scents so she can have a luxurious bath each night in December :)

I had ordered the bath bombs and they were  just ready for pick up tonight so I whipped up some packaging and they are now ready for giving.  I used the Tall Tag Duo from MFT to create the large tags but the rest is from Stampin' UP!


To create the tag, I used the Merry Little Christmas collection - love the buffalo plaid!  I then stamped the sentiment from the Merry Little Labels set, and then punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch.   Then to add some pizzaz to the tags, I embellished with the Green Sprigs and Mini Ornaments.


I am playing along with:

Simon Says: Anything Goes

and:











5 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a delightful and thoughtful gift for your younger daughter. I'm sure she is going to be thrilled! :)

VanessaB said...

As a perfectly posh consultant and paper crafter..... LOVE THIS IDEA!!! how fun!!

Gingin said...

Perfect tag for that awesome gift basket for your daughter! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper Laurel :)

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Such a beautiful tag and it looks gorgoeus on your beautiful gift basket! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our All Wrapped Up Challenge this week! Blessings, Tina

Mandy said...

Fabulous gift tag Laurel! I love the idea of the bath bomb advent gift.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

01 09 10