Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Countdown to Confetti Blog Hop

Hi everyone and welcome to the Reverse Confetti Release Countdown!
What do you have on your wish list?!


Today I have combined the Sweet Holiday and Kitchen Love sets for a fun gingerbread themed gift.  What a great way to package up some homemade goodies and who doesn't love gingerbread at Christmas?


Don't these two sets pair nicely?  I love hanging the baking stuff from twine for some added interest.  I also stamped the lollipop from the Sweet Holiday set on the box to complete the theme.

Once again, the scallop is from the Scallop Stripe panel, I just cut one of the scallops off. 








Now be sure to hop along and take a boo at what everyone else has created.  I know you will love what you see!




4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Adorable and delightful, Laurel. Lovely gift idea!

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN giftie!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's an adorable creation !

Karthikha said...

Lovely work :)

01 09 10