Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Hello Winter

When I saw the sketch over at the Pebbles Blog... I knew I had to play as I have many scraps of the Winter Wonderland collection and the sketch was the perfect way to use them!

I thought it paired perfectly with the new dies from Reverse Confetti.... have you been keeping up with the sneak peeks?.... these dies will be available tomorrow!  The basic white cardstock is from American Crafts.


The toque is from the Happy Winter die set and the scarf is from the Sno Awesome set.  I added some stitching for interest.  I also completed the theme with a cable knit embossing folder from SU!.  I created the card with the idea of bundling up in layers for the winter... thus lots of layers and texture on the card. 

Playing along with the sketch over at the Pebbles blog:

http://pebblesincblog.com/2017/11/new-sketch-challenge-for-november.html


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Great winter card with lots of terrific texture. That embossing folder looks neat and you sure are using those new RC products to full advantage! Great job!

01 09 10