Saturday, November 4, 2017

Let's snuggle....

What a turn in the weather!  We got our first snowfall today... although didn't accumulate to much, it was still snow!

It got me in the mood to pull out my Winter Wonderland (or what is left of it ;)  I LOVE this collection) by Pebbles.   It also gave me a good excuse to ink up my new Mugs and Kisses stamp set from SugarPea.

I fussy cut the mug from the pattern paper then mounted it and the stamped marshmallows on foam squares for dimension. Aren't those little guys cute?! 


Check out the rest of the stamp set.... it is a must have!
http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/mugs-kisses


3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Oh, I love this stamp set!! What a cute card.

Jeanne said...

That is an adorable stamp set. Those marshmallows make me smile really big! Your card is fabulous, Laurel. What a fun theme. It's hard to be annoyed with snow when it inspires you to make such a cute card! :)

Sherry said...

Very cute stamp set. The marshmallows are too cute! Love ❤️ your card.

01 09 10