Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Magic Reindeer Food


I am just getting the last little bits of goodies ready for the December Activity Advent calendar that I posted about HERE. I can't wait to give it to my daughter and grand daughter.

A December kit wouldn't be complete without some reindeer food would it?!  I used some of the Bella Blvd papers and paired it up with stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti.



I used the Jolly Holiday stamp set, as that little reindeer is so cute and perfect!  I then added tags using the Tag Duo.  Finally, as always for my holiday/winter projects, I have to add some snowflakes.  I used the Snowflake Trio. I stapled a couple to the ends of the twine as well as to the package.


A quick and easy project but like I said, no December kit is complete without some magic reindeer food :)





1 comment:

Jeanne said...

What a fun and whimsical package for the magical reindeer food. Sweet!

01 09 10