Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Nothing better than a glass of wine....


I have my grand daughter sleeping over tonight so while hubby was reading to her, I snuck down to create a quick card.  I used the Celeste stamp from Art Impressions and the Witty Wine Quotes from Taylored Expressions.


I colored most of her but did paper piece her top.  I then fussy cut the image out and mounted it on foam squares for some dimension.


Playing along with a few challenges:

Simon Says: Food/Drink



Not sure if she is 'very' vintage but she is definitely vintage.... as is the wine ;)




Now it is almost 9 pm and I'm thinking I still hear some little feet above me.... must go check.  Have a good night.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Glad you got a chance to play a bit. Fun card! The paper pieced top looks fabulous, dahling! :)

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Such a fun Vintage Card! This stamp set is awesome and the sentiment is so true! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Craft Crew this week! Blessings, Tina DT

Lisa Lara said...

Love your card Laurel!

debby4000 said...

Love your card, brilliant how you've only really coloured the image makes her really pop on your card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

01 09 10