Friday, January 5, 2018

Be Yourself

I have a clean and simple card to share today and it also felt good to finally ink up this Lux Girl by Unity.


I stamped the large sentiment background from Impression Obsession (Be Yourself)  I then stamped a spritz background using a retired SU stamp.  I mounted that panel on foam squares.

The main image is stamped, paper pieced and before mounting with foam squares I stapled the die cut sentiment (Wonderful Words by PTI).


Playing along with:

Simon Says: New


Paper Issues Take 5 Tuesday (I used pink, navy blue, patterned paper, fussy cutting, cardstock)


Paper Issues Working Title




Don't forget to play along with my first Inspired By Challenge.... 
there is a $25 Gift Certificate to Reverse Confetti up for grabs!
(click on photo to be taken there)



5 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a fabulous sentiment! The paper piecing is wonderful, too. But that sentiment...words to try to live by for sure! Thanks SO much for sharing, Laurel!

krich said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CARD!!!!

Natasha said...

What a great card! I love the sentiment!!

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

This card is all-around incredible! That sentiment is absolutely wonderful and I love the addition of the "you" die cut. The paper piecing is fantastic and I love the choice in all the papers (they work so well together!). Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

01 09 10