Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Caffeinated Inspiration at CLC

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog today with another inspiration challenge.... did you know I had one there too?  Can you tell I am a challenge junkie, and I love inspiration challenges.... so many ways they can be interpreted.



Anyways, I was inspired to create a little gift package.  I used a the Love to Go stamp set by Unity along with a sentiment from Jaded Blossom. 



For more details and to play along please head on over to the CLC blog.





2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a neat gift giving tag and bag. I really like the colors in the tag. The pink and blue look wonderful against the tag. Fun pun, too. I like how you dressed up the bottom of the bag. Terrific work!

Becca Sadler said...

Yummy! I like how you matched these and topped with the sweet message!

01 09 10