Saturday, January 27, 2018

Curl up with a pillow challenge winner......




And we have a winner for the Curl Up With a Pillow challenge.... (did you notice the new badge?.... be sure to follow the Inspired By Blog... lots of exciting things happening there starting next week!)

Love the entries last week, thank you everyone for playing along!  I always hate having to choose just one.... but this week, I kept going back to...


Danni's hello card just had me.  The flowers, hearts, die cut sentiment, stitching.... so pretty and a great take on the inspiration photo.  Congratulations Danni! 


Don't forget to join in this week's challenge.... those colors are so yummy!


2 comments:

Danni Reid said...

Thank you Laurel!! I created several (much-needed) cards inspired by the challenge.

Jeanne said...

Congratulations, Danni! Great card. I like the use of the papers you chose!

01 09 10