Monday, January 8, 2018

Happy Bird-day

I'm playing along with the SFYTT over at Reverse Confetti - it gave me a good excuse to ink up my new Tweet Life stamp set.


I layered the papers then I added a die cut panel using the Tall Stripe Panel Die. I fussy cut some of the flowers and some are stickers.  I added a chipboard frame, paper pieced the birdie and mounted her (don't you love those eyelashes?) on foam squares for dimension.


Playing along with:






Don't forget to play along with my Inspiration Challenge....

$25 Gift Certificate to Reverse Confetti up for grabs!
Only a couple of days left!
(click on image to be taken to challenge)



6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely card. Light, bright and cheerful!~

I Card Everyone said...

Laurel, I LOve watching the pros layer paper - you've done it perfectly, and the birdy just tickles my fancy!!
=]

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card laurel! Such a sweet design!! Love the wonderful layering!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Maria said...

Oh, so very cute! Darling bird and wonderful layers!!

Kelly S. said...

This card sings spring! I love the sweet chevron chick with those beautiful roses!

Jeanne J. said...

So pretty! The chickie stamped on the pattern paper is adorable! I love the frame layout and pretty flowers!

01 09 10