Saturday, January 27, 2018

Happy Birthday little girl...

I played once again with the Forever My Always collection by Pebbles but I didn't go with Valentine... this time I created a birthday card for a little girl.


An easy peesy card of just layering bits and pieces of pattern paper.  I then added some of the ephemera, with the lady bug being on foam squares.  I also added a die cut sentiment and some SRM Stickers.


Playing along with:

Simon Says: Layer it Up






Don't forget to play along with my Inspired By challenge....


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very sweet, Laurel. I really like the mix of papers you used on this one. The pink and bit of teal is so pretty. Great use of the extra bits, too. Nicely done!

Unknown said...

Laurel,
This is such a perfect birthday card for a little girl. I love the combination of elements that you used. This card makes me long for spring! Thank you so much for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week.

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love all of the layers and the sweet papers you used!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

01 09 10