Monday, January 15, 2018

I like you.... and chocolate

I just received some new goodies today and had to play.  I had fun (relative word.... shaker cards take me way too long ;)  ) creating this one.  I used the Pebbles Forever My Always collection.

I had to try out the Heart Confetti Collage die from Poppy Stamps.  I used it to create a panel then made a shaker box out of it using some of the die cuts as confetti.   I then used the Lovey Word Coordinates by Reverse Confetti and cut it apart. I then finished off the card with a couple of SRM Stickers.


Playing along with:

Simon Says: Pattern Paper

Sweet Stampin': Lots of Layers 







Don't forget to play along with my challenge :)


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Terrific card. How fun to use that die cut panel as the top of your shaker. It looks great. I like your chocolate looking hearts and sequins, too. Fun tip to cut apart the sentiment like you have. Wonderfully fun card! Even if it took you a little longer than you'd like to create the shaker. Worth the time! ;)

Tami Hewlett said...

Great idea to use the sketch as a shaker card! Love your sentiment too and all the hearts!!! Thanks for playing with TGIF Challenges this week.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, that is just SOOOOO fun. Another great entry for our 'Lots of Layers' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks so much for playing along again. I love what you've done! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

LeAnne said...

Yummy AND cute! Love it!

Gayatri said...

Fabulous card. Love the layers, pattern paper and texture. Great work. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Pattern Paper challenge. Gayatri xx

01 09 10