Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I love you.... even when you annoy me ;)

I have another Valentine card today.  Since I have been using the Forever My Always collection by Pebbles a lot, I have a few scraps so I put them to use here as pennants on the card. The main card panel is mounted on foam strips for some dimension.

I cut the sentiment panel from the pattern paper then added a stamped sentiment from the You Aren't Normal stamp set by Technique Tuesday.  I then tied some twine around before adhering it to the card.  As an added detail I fussy cut some hearts from the pattern paper and stapled them on.  Finally added the XOXO from a MFT die.





2 comments:

LeAnne said...

HAH! I know I few people to whom I could send this card! SWEET and adorable...love the colors and all your little elements!

Jeanne said...

Too funny! I, too, know a person or two to whom this could be sent. :) I think the colors are wonderful and I always admire how well you layer and make a card look great without it looking too busy with all the different elements. Terrific card.

01 09 10