Tuesday, January 23, 2018

PS I love you

Seems like it will be Valentine's week ;)

Today I have used some new (to me) products from The Stamps of Life.  The paper is the Love Story Collection.  There is something about this color combo... love it for Valentines and Christmas.


I then used the Heart Confetti Collage Die from Poppy Stamps for the hearts that have been scattered.  The envelopes are die cut using a retired SU! die.  I then fussy cut the sentiments from pattern paper, stapled them onto the envelopes then added some SRM Sticker Stitching before adhering to the card front.  Finally, I used the love2hug stamp set to add some sentiments to the hearts.

I am playing along with:


Not sure how clean and simple mine is, but I was inspired by:



Don't forget to play along with my Inspiration Challenge...
open until tomorrow night. 



11 comments:

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love your card it is perfect!!

I really like how you set up the photo of it as well.

How do you get such great lighting?

Lou said...

This is such a fabulous card Laurel. I love the layout and all the layers. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

KimB said...

All the colours and patterns are a feast for the eyes Laurel and you did a brilliant job of making them wonderfully together! Thanks for sharing your something new with us this week at Just Add Ink.

Jan said...

This is so sweet Laurel! I love the way you've layered the lovely envelopes along with the sentiments - so gorgeous and love the colours and how the paper details all work so beautifully together. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink again this week :-)

Jeanne said...

This is a really great Valentine card, Laurel. There's just something about it that is so right! Great papers and elements. I like how you scattered them all and added those stitching stickers. I don't know everything seems to work together absolutely wonderfully! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a cool card. I really love your stitched elements and your use of all the papers. Chantell Just Add Ink

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great card Laurel! I love your little trail of notes with their little envelopes and the stitched detail. So much colour and interest; not ultra CAS, but I'm really pleased you shared it as it's a perfect fit for my theme. Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

ColourmehappyDi said...

Wow, Laurel, such a fun & colourful layout, full of lots of interesting elements. love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink again.
Di

Jan Clothier said...

What a sweet symphony of hearts and notes. I love all the different patterns and textures you've combined into such a satisfying whole. Thank you for joining us again at The Paper Players.

laurie said...

This is such a cute card...I just love the stitching! Thanks for playing along at The paper players this week!

Jaydee said...

Such a great design and I love those colors together, too. The stitching with the tumbling envelopes is fabulous So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

01 09 10