Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Punny Valentine...

I had fun creating this card. I used the Emoji Love by Simple Stories as I thought it went well with this new sentiment stamp from Hero Arts (I Love You More Than Pizza).


I layered bits and pieces of the collection then added some SRM stitching stickers and the sentiment on the heart.  I then just stamped the main sentiment.  Of course a bit of stitching and staples to complete the card.


Playing along with:

Simon Says: New



Don't forget to play along in my Inspired By Challenge
$25 Gift Certificate up for grabs!




5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Terrific and punny card, Laurel. Fun graphics. Super layering. :)

ElizStewart said...

Great punny sentiment on a delightfully fun layout! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Jan Clothier said...

I think that it's a great Valentine for those who are less gushily romantic! I like the layers of busy but subtly coloured paper and the stitching and staples add a sense of fun. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players again this week, Laurel.

LeAnne said...

ACK! Just adorable!!

stampwithsandy said...

Cute, cute, cute! What a happy and colorful card, and I know more than one person who would get a kick out of the pizza theme. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players, Laurel!

01 09 10