Sunday, January 7, 2018

Santa is coming...I know I'm a little late ;)

I don't scrapbook as much as I used to.  The main reason is that my kids are grown and I just don't take as many photos.  I do however, get the odd one of my grand daughter so I have an album I am making for her.  I am enjoying that album.  No pressure for me feeling like I have to scrap 'every moment or occasion' that comes up.  I just scrapbook a page when I feel like it.  Today... I call Sunday my Scrappy Sunday and it is when I most likely will do a page.

I have used some hoarded 'waiting for the right project' paper.  This is the Claus and Co. from Simple Stories.  I love this photo of Kaiah with Santa, she did well this year.... knowing she got a candy cane at the end ;)  I know we are pretty much all done with Christmas, but I didn't get a chance to scrap during the holidays.... I actually babysat this little kiddo a lot.  But I did want to scrap it before next year :)


I layered bits and pieces of the kit... so many wonderful things to choose from!   I used my Silhouette for the title - the 'Santa' is a Kerri Bradford file.  I added the 'believe' sticker from SRM Stickers right onto the photo.  The layered gifts are actually stickers.  I adhered them to scrap paper first then cut them out so that they could be mounted on foam squares.


I used this sketch:

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Super cute! LOVE it, I should be scrapping too! So many pix, where to begin?! Love all your layers!

Jeanne said...

She is an adorable little girl and this is a fabulous page. I'm so glad you shared it!

01 09 10