Sunday, January 21, 2018

Scrappy Sunday

I have another layout to share today and once again, using the Open Book collection by Crate Paper.
I will be sad when this is all used up. 

I snagged my daughter's photo of her and my grand daughter from Facebook one day.  It is such a great photo of them. 

I always have to fussy cut the gorgeous flowers in the Crate collections.  Makes the paper go that much further and it is fun ;)  The background stamping was done with a retired SU! set and a stamp from the Epic Moments by Unity.

I used some of the ephemera in the collection to create the title, the 'you' I cut on my Silhouette.  I then had to add more detail of course with staples and then some stamping with the Time to be Happy Again by Unity.

I also used the Hashtag kit by Unity to stamp a sentiment on the frame that I cut using my Silhouette.

My favorite projects always seem to be the ones that combine many elements (papers, cut files, stamps etc) - helps justify the purchases LOL.  I love how Unity always has just the perfect stamp to accent any theme.

I am playing along with the Scraplift Sunday Challenge at Paper Issues.  Here is the layout I was inspired by:








3 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is a lovely scrapbook page. The photo of your daughter and granddaughter is precious and you've showcased it beautifully with all the pretty flowers, sewing and elements. You do such an excellent job with all the layering. Looks fantastic!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! You have a lovely family and what a pretty SB page to showcase this photo!

Becca Sadler said...

Wonderful scrapbook layout! What a keepsake you've created!

01 09 10