Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Silly Old Bird....

Here is the second layout that I created on my 'scrappy Sunday'.  It felt good to get 2 layouts done :)

I used the Bloom Collection by Crate Paper as I thought the images... you will see why when you read the journaling ;)  Where do kids come up with these things?!  I cut the title with my Silhouette.

This is a special layout because, well, it totally serves the purpose of what scrapbooking is to me.  Documenting special moments.  This is my grand daughter and my mom.  They have such a special bond and I know photos like this will be treasured by my grand daughter in the future.


Now as for that 'silly old bird'.... we have no idea where that came from?!  Definitely still giggling about that one!  (she says many funny things... I refer to them as her Kaiahisms... more layouts to come I'm sure ;)




I used the sketch from Creative Scrappers


Also playing in:



Don't forget you have until tonight to link up in my Inspiration Challenge:


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous layout. What a funny and special memory. Who knows where kids get the sayings. But you are lucky to record them. :)

01 09 10