Monday, January 22, 2018

Time for Tea

I have a simple card today.  I received some new Honey Bee stamps the other day and couldn't wait to ink them up.  For this card I used the Tea Time Stamp set.  I thought it paired nicely with the Happiness is Homemade collection by Echo Park.


I just layered some of the pattern paper, ephemera and stamped images.  I then added the Echo Park die cut sentiment. The mug and lemon are mounted on foam squares.


Playing along with:

The City Crafter challenge: Tea Room





Don't forget to play along with this week's Inspired By challenge:


9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Absolutely charming and delightful, Laurel. Love the red and white gingham tablecloth!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, set for the perfect picnic catch up. Love the fresh colours and papers that you have used. Chantell Just Add Ink

LeAnne said...

Love this...I can smell the bakery and tea right now! Yum!

Lucille K said...

Your tea room card is so pretty and inviting. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

Nikki Spencer said...

Someone mentioned charming above, it really is the perfect description! I feel the need for a picnic when l look at this sweet card! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink laurel.

scrappin' GA peach said...

Auuiper cute card,, Laurel

sansuey said...

Wow--the gingham and the blue and the yellow--all beautifully arranged!

Tina said...

What a cool card - all that layering has been done so well! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

Rachael Lewsley said...

What a great card - I love the sweet touches of detail you've added. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink :) x

01 09 10