Thursday, January 18, 2018

Time to Drink Champagne

I was lucky to win the Fashionista collection by Echo Park so I was happy to play with it.  I paired it up with the Robyn Girl and Sassy Pants stamp sets by Unity.

I had fun paper piecing her and then I fussy cut the purse and glasses from the pattern paper and added them to complete her look ;)  The main image is mounted on foam squares for some dimension.  I love how the background paper looks to be the city in behind her.

As a final touch I added some gold bling to her purse.

Playing along with:

Simon Says: Add a Sentiment


( I used black, die cut, pink)


(I used pink, mint green, patterned paper, fussy cutting cardstock)






Be sure to play along with my challenge!
I would love to see how it inspires you.


6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on your win. You've used the prize so nicely here. Great job on the paper piecing. I agree the background looks like a city. The colors are wonderful and you did great with all the layers. Happy weekend! :)

KimB said...

Great paper piecing Laurel, that's one fun lady and I love your added sunglasses. Thanks for showing us your something new project at Just Add Ink this week.

Jan said...

Congratulations on your prize Laurel! I love the way you’ve arranged the different papers and sentiments and your choices so they all go together. Your paper piecing is so clever and suits your scene perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Anonymous said...

Very fun and funky card - great papers and fun elements. Chantell Just Add Ink

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Laurel! the image is so cute and I love the background papers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Jaxx Crafty Creations said...

Fabulous card, Laurel. I adore the layers and the gorgeous papers. Your paper piercing skills are fantastic! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Just Add Ink this week.

01 09 10