Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Trio of fun Valentine/Love cards.

So I'm still in Valentine mode.... but today I felt silly so that is what we have.  I used the Emoji Love collection by Simple Stories.


I love all of the fun emojis and for this card, I fussy cut the emojis and sentiment from one of the journal cards in the collection.  I stapled the two emojis together then mounted them on foam squares. 

Next up, a very simple card.  Once again, used one of the journal cards in the collection and just trimmed it down.  Of course, had to add some staples.  Easy peesy.


Finally, I think this just may be the card for hubby, LOL!  The heart is fussy cut from the pattern paper. and is mounted on foam squares.  I die cut the 'mwah'.  The sentiment is from the Hero Arts I Love You More Than Pizza stamp set.


Playing along with:





Don't forget to enter my Inspired By challenge...

Ends tonight!



3 comments:

Jeanne said...

So fun! Yep, the one for your hubby is perfect! Yay for staples! :)

maria f. said...

OMG - I love them all!

Lynn Put said...

These are all adorable and so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown.

01 09 10