Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Warm and Toasty Snowman

I have a few more winter cards to share this week because.... well I love to create winter themed cards, especially if they include coffee/tea/ hot chocolate or snowmen.  Today I have a snowman.

I have used the Snow and Cocoa collection by Crate Paper

I created the background panel then die cut the Snow Drifts Cover Up using a MFT die.  To add some interest, I stitched the background in place.  I then added a tag and sentiments from the Ephemera pack.  I stamped and paper pieced the little snowman from the Warm & Toasty stamp set by Darcies.  Finally, once again using the die cut sentiment from Stamplorations.

I am playing along with:







3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Adorable card, Laurel. I think that snowman is SO sweet! I picked up a few of those Darcie's sets when I was in South Dakota earlier this year. The designs are so sweet. But they keep falling off my radar. This puts it right back up there. LOL I really like how you added the pattern paper behind the snow drifts, too. Such a fun and happy card! :)

LeAnne said...

SO. DANG. CUTE! Trying sooooo hard not to buy that paper, I just love it!!!! As I do your little snowman too!

Becca Sadler said...

What a charmer!!! I can't tell what the one tag says that shows the word happy. But when I saw that word plus the pink color base, I thought you might want to check out a brand new challenge blog that posts monthly birthday challenges. For its very first challenge, it must be something birthday (of course) with pink base. "Always Happy Birthday" is the name. I know you're a busy gal, but if you already make birthday cards then this might be a fun one to participate with.

01 09 10