Saturday, January 6, 2018

Warm Winter Wishes Duo

I'm back today with more winter cards using the Snow & Cocoa collection from Crate Paper (don't ask me how many paper packs I have purchased ;) )


First up I couldn't wait to use my new Snowflake die from Memory Box.  I first die cut the main panel then added patterned paper behind the strips for interest.


I then die cut some snowdrifts using the Stitched Snowdrifts from MFT, one of which I mounted with foam strips. I then fussy cut the snowman from one of the ephemera pieces and mounted him on foam squares.  To add a bit of fun, I added a stamped coffee cup (Morning Cup) from Studio L2E.  Of course, finished it off with some sentiment stickers and a die cut sentiment from Stamplorations.


Next up, a ski themed card.  I don't ski anymore, but if I did, I would love to have pink skis.

I just layered paper and ephemera from the collection then added the Stitched Alpine Snowflake Band from Poppy Stamps.  The skis are from PTI (Two Feet Deep). Finally, a die cut sentiment once again. 



Playing along with:

Simon Says: New (I used a new die)

Little Red Wagon:  Winter Wonderland (snow)














Just a reminder, don't forget to play along with my first Inspired By Challenge.... there is a $25 Gift Certificate to Reverse Confetti up for grabs!


15 comments:

Jeanne said...

Two great cards, Laurel. I really like the pink skis! I don't ski at all, but think those are so fun! That card is terrific, too. I really like the one with the Memory Box die with the pattern papers in the negative space. Those papers are fun. No wonder you bought so much of it. LOL The snowflakes set off the papers wonderfully. Cute snowman and great sentiment die. You get a lot of use out of that one and it works fabulously! :)

~amy~ said...

Both of your wintertime cards are so fun. That Memory Box snowflake is so SWEET!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh I can so see why you love that paper! Very pretty cards made out of it :). Glad I stopped by to see your new challenge too - I hope to join in. Meanwhile, thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Heather said...

Wow, what a lovely collection of elements fro these cards! I love the whimsy shown in the snowman especially, lol. So well coordinated! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

maria f. said...

And here too - so many fun and whimsical details. Great PP. And thanks for playing with us at CUTplorations again, Laurel.

Jo Nevill said...

Love your winter themed cards especially your skiing one !Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge the week and Happy New Year ! Jo x

Heather said...

Such pretty, pastel Winter cards. I may have to look into this paper myself. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous and fun ... so much interest in each of your cards. Thanks for joining us at CUTplorations.
Elaine

Peggy Noe said...

What beautiful cards! Perfect winter themes, and the colors are luscious! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

Unknown said...

Laurel,
Love the winter scene on both of your cards it's a pleasure to see your designs in the gallery. Thank you for joining us this week over at Tic Tac Toe challenge.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Both of these cards are super adorable! I LOVE those pretty pink skis! That really caught my eye! Thanks so much for playing along with our Snow Day Challenge over at Poppystamps this month!

Annette Elliott said...

Your right, that new snowflake die is adorable. So many details for both cards - not to mention you created a great scene. I'm lovin' the skies. Both are great cards! Thanks so much for playing with the color challenge at Sunday Stamps!

Robin said...

Love the pink skis; great layering in both cards! Thanks for participating in Poppystamps Snow Day Challenge!

pam said...

Two beautiful cards, love the scene you have created on both.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps Challenge blog.
Pam x

Jeanne J. said...

Laurel I adore these! The mix of papers with clean die cuts is total eye candy!

01 09 10