Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Warm Winter Wishes

I'm back up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog again today with another Inspiration Challenge for you.  I would love for you to play along.

Here is what I was inspired to create using dies from Simon Says and Stamplorations and a cute stamp set from Your Next Stamp.


Don't you just love that cute little snowman?

For more details on the card, and of course to see what inspired the card, please head on over to the CLC Blog.

I am playing along with:

Simon Says: Anything Goes


( I used white, mint, pink and cream)




5 comments:

Heather said...

What a super cute image - lovely use of the colors! Love those snowflake cutouts, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk said...

Oh my goodness, how cute! Great use of those colors, love the die cut snowflakes too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Teresa Kline said...

hello laurel! this is adorable, super cute design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Jeanne said...

Oh golly, that snowman is so cute swimming there in the cocoa (my preference). The entire card is terrific for the theme. Great job. :)

maria f. said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet! So much whimsy. So much white space. And I just love that little marshmallow snowman doing the backstroke! Thanks for joining us at CUTplorations with this beauty. And happy 2018!

01 09 10