Monday, February 19, 2018

2 Simple cards using the Chasing Dreams collection

I'm working with scraps here.   I just love the flowers in the Chasing Dreams collection by Crate Paper, making use of every little scrap today.


First up, I created this card for the Freshly Made Sketches... although I did alter it a little ;)  Just added some ephemera from the collection then overlapped that with a MFT chicken wire die.

I then adhered some scraps and a chipboard rose.  The smile sentiment is from Stamplorations. 


Next up, still using the same collection and even more clean and simple.  I cut an inner panel from cardstock, with white on white for some interest. 


I still used the Chicken Wire Die, but this time the sentiment die is from Papertrey Ink.


Playing along with:



You know...  I still have a good amount of ephemera and some chipboard elements left... I just may have to order another paper pad :)



3 comments:

Amy O said...

Gorgeous flowers and beautiful colors! I love the chicken wire with them too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jeanne said...

So pretty! I really like the light and spring like feel of these cards. The flowers are lovely.

Jen Timko said...

All the elements are so beautifully combined on these! What lovely cards. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

01 09 10