Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Coffee Break inspiration

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog with another Inspiration Challenge for you so be sure to pop on over there to see what inspired my card, and of course to play along.

I used some SU! and CTMH papers and I finally used my Cut File from The Cut Shoppe... I love Ashley's style and she has so many different options in her shop!

I paired the cut file with a coffee stain stamp by Darkroom Door. I also combined a couple of CAS-ual Fridays stamp sets:  Time for Coffee and Cup of Coffee.  

I decided to create another card based on the inspiration, this one of course had to be tea themed ;)  I used the Cup of Tea stamp from Unity.  I mounted the tea bag on foam squares. 


Notice that cute little button... that is from A Flair For Buttons... have you ever used them?  So many fun designs to choose from there is something for everyone!

Oh and one more thing....

I have been asked to be a member of the A Flair For Buttons Design Team!!!!

so excited!

Now be sure to hop on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog to find out more. 

Playing along with:





Don't forget to play along with the Inspired By challenge... ends tomorrow night!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are so cute....I love the "java download" and "coffee o'clock"...that's definitely ME!

Karen Decknick said...

Love the cards! Congratulations on the design team gig!

Jeanne said...

Lol, "java download" and "coffee o'clock" made me giggle. :) That is a neat cut file. Fun cards, Laurel celebrating the drinks that keep people going. :)

Shauna said...

Great projects! Love the coffee theme and all the creative layers. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

01 09 10