Saturday, February 10, 2018

Live Simply....

Ok... I'm about ready for spring what about you?  

I was searching for some papers to create a layout then I found these pretty Posh papers by Simple Stories, tucked in my stash and just had to play with them.  Flowers, pink... what's not to love? :)

I made good use of some scraps and of course had to stitch them on.


I fussy cut the banner from one of the papers and mounted it on foam squares.  I then added a chipboard butterfly - embellished with a clear dot and then scattered a few sequins.

I was inspired by the sketch at :

Also don't forget to play along with the Inspired By challenge....


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful! I can't complain really about winter in my neck of the woods. Not much snow so far(although we do need it) and moderate temperatures for the most part. I do miss seeing the pretty flowers, though. This is great!

DebC said...

Beautiful as always. What die did the use for the banner with the words on it? Love it!!!!!!!!!

Kim S said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you loosely added the panels - perfect behind that gorgeous sentiment and butterfly. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

01 09 10