Monday, February 5, 2018

Lots of Sweet Birthday Wishes

I am still on an ice cream kick.  It gave me an excuse to create another card for a kiddo in my class.  Once again, I have used some Reverse Confetti goodies.  The Forever My Love paper has such pretty colors in it.  For the card base, I used the Crazy Double Running Stitch die from Stamplorations. 

Once again, I used the Love & Ice Cream stamp set and die.  The ice cream is mounted on foam squares over top of the Topped Off Tag die.  I stamped and cut apart the sentiment... inserting a die cut 'sweet' along with the word wishes from another stamp set.

Playing along with: 

Simon Says - Anything Goes





4 comments:

Danni Reid said...

LOVE your layering, so soft and beautiful!

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card Laurel, great layering and design !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week. Jo x

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Laurel. Perfect for your student. I still love that you have that dedication to your students. The colors and design are just delightful!

Becca Sadler said...

Sweet stuff!!! Your students must feel super special to receive unique birthday cards from you. Each one you make is different. It would be easier to "cookie cutter" assembly-line process several look-alikes at one crafting session but you haven't. I hope your principal/evaluator is aware of how much time and attention you are applying to meet the social and emotional needs of your students besides their academic ones. (Kudos on the soft as ice cream card!)

01 09 10