Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Love these googly eyes!

So, I found these goofy googly eyes at the dollar store, so of course I had to pick them up ;)  I thought this frog from Felix the Frog stamp set by Technique Tuesday. The paper is of course the Forever My Always from Pebbles.

The frog and speech bubble are on foam squares and the heart that 'she' is holding - I fussy cut from the pattern paper.  Other than that, pretty simple ;)

Playing along with:

Simon Says: Anything Goes





Now don't forget to play along with my challenge.... $25 gift card up for grabs!

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

LOL, Love it! Those are perfect. Terrific card!

I Card Everyone said...

SHE is TOADily adorable ... I think I could croak! Thanks SO much for playing cards with us at TCP, and in such a darling way!
=]

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Laurel :-) the little frog is super cute with her heart googly eyes :-) the whole design is absolutely adorable! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Becca Sadler said...

Frog can also signify that we need to Fully Rely On God. Just a thought as we croak and ribbet through this wintery season. Your little froggie is super cute and charming!

Claire Broadwater said...

LOL! What a FUN Valentine. Heart googley eyes are the best! Such a fabulous sentiment and you know I love that stitching! SO happy you made my challenge shine at The Paper Players! XX

laurie said...

This is adorable! I love those google eyes,too.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players...so happy you joined us!

Kelly said...

Cute to the max! Love those eyes! Creative Blessings!

Brenda said...

Adorable Valentine! I love frogs and I love this pink paper pieced frog with his heart googly eyes, too cute! Love the sentiment as well. Hugs, Brenda

Virginia L. said...

You have a way of maxing pattern and colors, Laurel. Love this! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

01 09 10