Monday, February 12, 2018

Soaking up the sunshine.... well one of us was

I am playing along with the Scraplift Sunday over at Paper Issues.  Seemed like the perfect jumping point to document this photo I took of Jason and I on our Mediterranean vacation last summer.  It hot, oh so hot.... he likes the heat, me not so much.  So we were forever looking for places that had both the sun and the shade, sometimes we were close enough to chat.... this day... that didn't happen.


I used the Shine collection by Elle's Studio. The title was cut with my Silhouette and the 'him and me' were cut with some MFT dies.   Felt good to find a way to use my ever growing sequin collection that I never use ;)

I also added some SRM Stickers to carry out the theme. 

Of course some stitching and staples. 


Here is the layout that was up for lifting:


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

This is a really neat layout! I really like all the rays coming from the center. I so admire all the fun details you add, stitching, staples and the stickers. They all come together beautifully!

01 09 10