Monday, March 26, 2018

Dance in the rain - action/interactive card

Happy Monday!  Since it is the second week of spring break, it really is a happy Monday for me ;)

I used the Bright Side collection by Fancy Pants once again to create another spring themed card.  I had fun paper piecing that girl... the Angie Girls from Unity are fun to paper piece - did you know we have a paper piecing challenge on right now?  Yep, check it out here in our Facebook Group.  The stamp is called Lizzie Girl.



Know what makes this so fun?.... I'll tell you in a minute ;)   I created a little scene using some MFT dies (window and the grass is from the mailbox die). One of the tufts of grass is mounted on foam squares.  The sentiment is from another Angie Girl set - Harmony Girl. Now what makes this fun?  I mounted Lizzie on an action wobbler.... yep so she moves or wobbles, like she is dancing :)


Here's the dancing girl: 


Isn't that fun?  


 

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

What a pretty Spring card, Laurel. Great paper piecing. You are very good at that technique. I like your paper choices. And that wobbler addition is very fun. Terrific card! :)

01 09 10