Sunday, March 4, 2018

Scrappy Sunday - Love this Smile layout

Sneaking in a scrappy Sunday layout as in a little bit I am heading out on a 15km run - wish me luck.  I haven't done 15km in years.... and my arthritis has been giving me trouble lately so I am hoping all goes well... and I'm not the last one to finish ;)

Anyways I played with the Jillibean Soup Bowl of Dreams Collection.

I just love this photo I got of my grand daughter last summer and I thought the colors and patterns of this collection were perfect for the playfulness of the photo. 

I cut bits and pieces of the pattern papers and just layered them along the edges.  When I was happy with the placement I added some stitching.  The Smile die cut and bicycle are mounted on foam squares.

I then cut out some clouds using my Silhouette, stitched them on and then scattered some words throughout them. 

I am now hoping we get a bit of sun today.... 

Playing along at Paper Issues:








1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous layout Laurel. Your granddaughter is a cutie and the fun and playful feel pick up on her sweetness in the photo. Really like how you stitched the clouds on and put the words in them, too. All the little details are wonderful. Hope your run went okay!

01 09 10