Friday, April 13, 2018

CLC and Little Acres Blog Hop

So excited to be joining Little Acres Creations with their birthday celebration!  The Coffee Loving Cardmakers are hopping along with the Little Acres Creations DT today and there are prizes to be had! 

You should have arrived here from Kathy's blog. If not be sure to start at Little Acres Creations so you don't miss anything and of course comment along the way so you have a chance at winning a prize. 
 Before we get to the prizes for today... check out the deals at Little Acres:



The CLC design team were given this fun new set to play with!  Isn't it adorable?!


I used some paper from SU! as I was drawn to the china tea cup on the stamp set.  It said blue to me ;)  Seems to be a blue week for me this week.  Anyways.  I cut the tea bag with my Silhouette.  The mug was stamped, colored and mounted on foam squares. 


I also stamped and cut out the sugar cubes but just used one of them and adhered it to the spoon.  

Now what is up for grabs?!

PRIZE: ✳️Two (2) $10 Little Acres Gift Certificates✳️

Commenting closes Friday, April 20th at 11:55 pm pacific with the winner announced on Monday, April 23rd.


Now hop on over to Robyn's blog!

27 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sigh, loving all the layers of GOODNESS. This is pure perfection.

scrappin' GA peach said...

Love, Love this!! <3

lscanlon said...

I’ll take 2 lumps of that sweet stuff! Love the blues! Reminds me of sitting drinking tea with a friend!

Dana Gong said...

Fabulous! I adore elegant colors and all layers!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So elegant AND cute at the same time!

Helen Gullett said...

That is one adorable and super sweet tea card, Laurel.
Love your coloring, layering, and stitching!

Unknown said...

What a great card. Love the layering. Thank you for sharing.

crazycricut said...

Oh my gosh! I NEED this stamp set! I make cards to sell at a local tea/coffee store!

The Craft Princess said...

Beautiful card!!! I love that you left the cup white and colored the little flowers :) Hugs...Janie

Cindy C. said...

A beautiful design!! Love everything about it!

StampingbugKerry said...

The color palette is awesome, the stitching...droolworthy! ;) Love it!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Just gorgeous!! Love all those pretty layers :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SO adorable! LOVING this!!!!!!!

Carmela said...

I love the little tea bag! Very cute card.

Patti J said...

This is adorable, Laurel! And I love your choice of papers, as well! Thanks for sharing!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Nice stamps and ideas!!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

what great card colors and subtle coloring! perfect grey on the mouse!

Alicia

Azoay Boni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Beautiful! Those papers are perfect with your beautiful design!

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, the colors are so pretty, Laurel. Reminds me of the Delft pottery. YOur mouse is so sweet and I like how you have the teacup on top of the tea bag. Great job on this lovely card! :)

VanessaB said...

This is so very darling! Love how you put it all together

Lucy E. said...

Such a lovely tea time card!
Great idea to add the tea bag!

Shanna said...

I love all of the new ideas!

jeanchaneyaz said...

How sweet this little mousie is with such a pretty tea cup!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love everything about your layout and embellishments of your...gorgeous. teabag behind the cup is clever.

Ericka Strange said...

Sucha a cute card! Love the blue and the background. Great job.

Kateri said...

Wow this is really different than the rest. It amazing me how different we all think. I really think your card is beautiful and can see you put a lot of thought into it. Very nice

01 09 10