Friday, April 6, 2018

Fitness Planner menu pages

I am up on the Unity Blog with another Friday Favorites.  Today I am sharing my menu pages in my fitness planner.  I used some papers and tags from Elle's Studio

Underneath the smoothie photo is the recipe I use. 


LOVE that Eat a Salad stamp! LOL - so funny I had to include it!

But of course.... I eat the salad.  Got any good salad recipes?  I am not a fan of onions or peppers so my salads tend to be more on the sweet side. 


Be sure to stop on over at the Unity blog for more information.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Looks great! What a fun page That smoothie looks good, except for the avocado. LOL I like the rest of the ingredients I see. And goodness, that sentiment is fabulous. Love it. Can't help too much on the salad. I make a Greek salad that has Kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion and Italian dressing with dill in it. (I think that is it) after tossing the salad with dressing, you add some Feta cheese. My girls ask for it a lot during the summer. Not sure if that helps. And this is just off the top of my head. I could be forgetting something. ;) Happy weekend to you!

01 09 10