Sunday, April 22, 2018

Scrappy Sunday - summer

Guess what.... the sun is out!  Finally it looks like it will be a fine spring day.  I quickly played in my craft room this morning and am so happy to finally scrap this cute picture I got of my grand daughter a couple of years ago.... nothing says summer like a little nudie and a hose ;)


I used the Bloom collection by Crate Paper.  Lots of scraps so this layout was perfect for it. 

The title was cut with my Silhouette and that butterfly was fussy cut.  All else, pretty easy peesy. 

I am playing along with Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues.... be sure to head on over there to see how I was inspired :) 





2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Fun layout and a great photo, lol!

Jeanne said...

That photo is priceless! Wonderful layout to showcase it. The papers are so pretty. Great job!

01 09 10