Friday, May 18, 2018

Get Well Soon

Feeling a bit sorry for myself as I have been sick all week.  Darn sinus pain and feeling crappy.  On the plus side, I have had more sleep this past week than I ever get and without doing my running.... my bursitis is getting better 😉

Anyways, it made me create a couple of simple get well cards... as you never know when you might need one.

I used the Case of the Blahs by Pinkfresh Studio - aptly named don't you think. 

First up, a very simple one... I used some dies from MFT (Bedside Comfort).  The kleenex box is mounted on foam squares for some dimension. 


Playing along with the Fusion challenge.... I went with the sketch: 

Next up, I used more MFT dies (Bedside Comfort) and paired them up  with the Comfort Food stamp from PTI (which has been in my stash for awhile and this is the first time inked...)

To add some interest, the frame is mounted on foam squares.  




2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Cute Get Well cards! Hope you are feeling better soon! My boys both have the cold, and now it seems to be chasing hubby and I too. Ah well, what you gonna do right? Enjoy your weekend!

Jeanne said...

Oh golly, I'm sorry you are still not feeling well. That's tough, when you are used to go, go, going! Happy that the bursitis is going away. Maybe getting sick is the body's way of slowing you down so the bursitis can get better? Who knows. I do hope you are feeling back to your normal self very soon. Meantime, I'm totally impressed that you can still make such great cards! Theme is appropriate and looks wonderfully executed. :)

01 09 10