Thursday, May 24, 2018

Inspired By... Hey Mister

It is time for another Inspired By challenge and it is a fun one... I wonder if you will be able to tell what I was inspired by....

I used the Hey Mister collection by My Mind's Eye and had fun with the ephemera, chipboard and stickers.


The tag in the middle has been stamped with a sentiment from Kindness Cards stamp and die from Reverse Confetti.  I then mounted the tag on foam squares for some interest.  

Here is the inspiration picture....can you tell how I was inspired?


I went with the 'Mr' and pulled out the browns as well as the stacked elements....

Now head on over to see what the design team has created and do play along!



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I think you are fabulous in the creation of this card. How fun. Great job using the sentiments and that guy's face reminds me of 50s advertising. :)

01 09 10