Thursday, May 10, 2018

Inspired By... sweet treats with My Mind's Eye

Hey, it's time for another Inspired By challenge and this week it is a sweet one!

I have used the Good Vibes collection by My Mind's Eye for this one.

Pretty simple, just some layering of pattern paper, adding some washi and stitching.  I then stamped a sentiment (SU!) cut it apart and added the 'sweet' die cut from Echo Park onto one of the die cut donuts in the ephemera pack.  The card went together quite quickly, which it needed to as my crafty time lately has been few and far between and it is not getting better anytime soon!


And here is the inspiration.... isn't it pretty?!  Be sure to see what the DT has created and of course, come on over and play along! (click on photo)

I'm also playing at:  


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

So super fun Laurel! Hoping to play along!

Jeanne said...

Terrific card and great use of the different papers. Your forte, for sure! I like the layers and the cluster of the main sentiment. The stitched washi looks fabulous. :)

Jen Mitchell said...

Love! What a great combination of patterned paper - they work perfectly together and the sentiment is the icing on the....donut! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow! I am loving all of those fabulous DSPs you've used as well as all of those other fabulous details you've added. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

01 09 10