Tuesday, May 29, 2018

.... looking forward to summer

Ooohhh, I'm getting in the summer mood...although school goes until June 29th... BUT the cherries are coming, the BBQ has been fired up... I love summer!

I have used some Echo Park paper (Good Day Sunshine) - same pack for both cards.


First up, a very simple card.  A masculine one.  I have used the May SOTM from CTMH, love that stamp... will be inking it up a few times. 

Playing along with:



Next up, I LOVE, I mean I LOVE cherries so I had to have this stamp set from Sunny Studio (Berry Bliss) I love the layered stamps from Sunny Studio!  The sentiment is from the Perfect Pospsicle stamp set.  I just cut it apart and inserted the Echo Park die cut sentiment. 



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow, you do get out for the summer...well, after summer starts. Your schools must have more educational days than our schools. Good for you, even though I'm sure you are antsy to get out and enjoy the season without having to go to work. LOL Hang in there. Your cards are just pefect for the season. Those cherries look scrumptious! Great job! Thanks for sharing. :)

Sandra said...

What a fabulous card, the cherries are lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

01 09 10