Thursday, June 28, 2018

Inspired By - let's go camping

The new Inspired By challenge is up.

I took the photo pretty literally and it gave me a good excuse to combine this fun Wander paper from My Mind's Eye with the RV There Yet stamp set by SugarPea Designs.


I stamped and paper pieced the trailer.  Parts of it are mounted on foam squares for some dimension.  I die cut (an Echo Park die) the trees then stitched them on.  

The sentiment is a sticker in the Wander collection, I just cut it apart.





Also playing at:

Little Red Wagon:  Summer Fundays

Simon Says: Anything Goes


2 comments:

JanR said...

Fantastic card! I love those papers! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Kim Hamilton said...

Great card! Love your choices of pattern paper! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

01 09 10