Thursday, June 7, 2018

Inspired By... summer on the porch with Jillibean Soup and Unity

The new Inspired By challenge is up and not only is it a fun one... there are 2 prizes up for grabs... from Unity Stamp Company so be sure to play along!

I have used some Jillibean Soup papers.

I have used a few Unity stamps for my layout... as I'm sure you know I am a Unity fan and have been for a long time.

I pulled out the colors and the daisies in the inspiration photo.  I stamped the daisies on some cardstock.
 The daisies are from the Halo Dirty (June 2015 KOTM)

I then wanted to really draw interest to the cute photo of my grand daughter (who by the way, never poses for the camera... I snuck a pic!).  I got the sentiment from the Just Plain Happy SMAK Kit (3/14)  Finally, I stamped and cut out the bird from the {small things Matter Most} KOTM (April 2011)  The little bird is mounted on a foam square.

I then just added a Silhouette title.

Here is the Inspiration Photo:


So come on over and play along... you might win one of the two prizes! Each prize has a retail value of $135!!!



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh so delightful! Yay for a sweet candid capture. Thanks for sharing. :)

LeAnne said...

This is SO sweet! I love your subtle sentiment, the cute flowers and of course, the cute little granddaughter! My DGD doesn't like posing much any more either! Good thing you were able to snag this smile!

01 09 10