Thursday, July 19, 2018

Inspired By... Beach Day

A new challenge is up at Inspired By and this week's photo has me thinking of the beach.

I am using up some older Elle's Studio papers... love when I can stash bust like that ;) Need to do it more, LOL!


I stamped some fun sentiments from the Summer Adventures stamp set by Technique Tuesday, which I can see myself using a lot it is a great stamp set!


To carry out the theme, I die cut a sand dollar and shell using the shells2stamp dies from The Stamps of Life and mounted them on foam squares.

Here is the inspiration photo... come play along:


Also playing at:





2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Excellent!

Misty Elam said...

Very cute. I love those seashells. Are those made out of paper?? They look amazing!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Misty

01 09 10