Monday, July 30, 2018

Mindful Monday - outside

What is Mindful Monday?  well... it is explained here, but in a nutshell, documenting simple things that just make us happy.  I think it is important to take the time to be mindful and just appreciate what we have, and the simple and amazing things that surround us in our daily lives.  

This week's prompt is 'outside'

What does that mean to you? having tea/coffee/beer on your deck? pushing your kids on a swing? enjoying the beauty of your flower garden? going for a walk?....

Me: although sometimes I don't admit it... I love our forests ;)  I would absolutely jump at a chance to own a cabin in the woods!



I have used more of the Wander collection by My Mind's Eye along with some Unity stamps (Epic Moments and A Summer Story) to help document my thoughts.


The cut file is from Kerri Bradford.  I love the Paradise sentiment from the A Summer Story KOTM as it is so true!

Now I would love to see your take on the prompt.  What simple pleasure makes your heart happy when you hear the word 'outside'?





1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Okay, I think I would balk at having to run in the forest where there are bears and cougars. The rest, drinking tea to see the flowers I'm totally on board with. :) You are a brave, brave woman! Have a great day!

01 09 10